- There are 4 different Income-Driven Repayment plans with the end goal of loan forgiveness.
- Depending on your job and which repayment plan you choose, you can get your loans forgiven in 10 - 20 years.
- Conventional wisdom considers all debt as bad and encourages people to simply pay it down as quickly as possible.
- You need to consider the opportunity cost of using that money to build wealth via purchasing a home, investing, or saving for your children's future.t
- Major life decisions such as purchasing homes or getting married have implications for your student loans, but your debt level does not have to prevent you from achieving your life goals.
Any inquiries can be made to email@example.com
Get the latest Student Loan Pro tips.
We'll give you the best strategies and keep you up-to-date on loan programs. We keep our communications short and helpful.